Monday 31 July 2017

July 31 - Sydney Tower

After a rest on Sundaywe stored enough energy and got ready for the English lessons. And today was unusualwe played some games in the lessons. The games did not only let me learn more vocabularybut also improved my usage of grammar. I felt excited and delighted. Our team won the game in the end. It gave me a good memory. After a delicious lunchwe went to the Sydney Tower. It was very tall. We could watch the panoramic view there. Unfortunatelythe weather was not good. We could not see the view clearlyI felt a bit disappointed. Therefore I hope that if I go to the Sydney Tower in the future, I can see this beautiful city clearly. In a nutshellalthough the weather was not good todayI think that I had a fruitful trip. I enjoyed very much!








.Ng Wing Yin, Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment